Our IntelliCENTER® Integration Unit delivers a common experience when you communicate with devices over the IEC 61850 standard. You can use the integration unit to unify power and process systems within the Logix and FactoryTalk® environments to create one operating environment. The IntelliCENTER IEC 61850 Integration Unit, the standard hardware aspect of the Intelligent Packaged Power solution, is only available in North America.
- Uses standard hardware and software to bring IEC 61850 traffic into Logix architecture which delivers ease-of-use
- Contains a ProSoft gateway for communication bridging
- Consists of a Stratix® 5700 switch for aggregation of device connections and segmentation
- Includes a ControlLogix® or CompactLogix™ controller rack
- Includes options for PanelView™ terminal for data representation
- Contains a Stratix Security Appliance if unsecured upstream connections are required
- Offers faceplates to help verify the appropriate device for your application and deliver a common user interface
Learn how the information from our portfolio of Intelligent Motor Control can position you to make better operating decisions, improve system performance, and gain operation efficiencies.
- UL 508A
- IEC 60950-1
- IEC 60950-22 VCCI, FCC, Part 15, Subpart B ICES-003
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
- IntelliCENTER® Software Version 2.0.3 Service Pack 4 (March 2010)
Service Pack 4 (SP4) can only be applied to IntelliCENTER software version 2.0.3. It provides added support for Bulletin 193-EC5 E3 Plus Electronic Overload Relay with voltage and power monitoring and for PowerMonitor™ 3000 (version 4). It also provides DriveExecutive integration for PowerFlex® 753 and PowerFlex 755 AC drives.
- IC Software Version 2.0.3 SP4
- IC Software Version 2.0.3 SP4 ActiveX Only
- IC Software Release Notes [PDF]
- IntelliCENTER® Software Version 1.4.7 Service Pack 5 (January 2006)
Service Pack 5 (SP5) can only be applied to IntelliCENTER software version 1.4.7. It fixes an anomaly with writing to parameters in an E1+ Electronic Overload. It also fixes a rare anomaly which caused values to be reported incorrectly in the Monitor View.
CENTERLINE Builder Tool — Use CENTERLINE® Builder to design your CENTERLINE MCC line up. This tool allows you to enter general MCC setup information with key characteristics, add units, and create the MCC design. The tool generates a layout drawing, single-line diagram, and typical schematic drawings customized to your project requirements. (Sign-in required)