Our Bulletin 844D High-frequency Incremental Optical Encoders mount directly to the monitored shaft by a split collar clamp on the encoder, eliminating the need for mounting plates and flexible couplings. You can install through-shaft models by inserting the monitored shaft completely through the encoder. Blind-shaft models only require insertion of the end of the shaft.
- High-frequency response
- Blind-shaft and through-shaft front coupled models
- Flexible coupler not required
- Adaptor plate not required
- 120…16,384 PPR
- 3.5 in. diameter housing
- Supports 1/2…1 1/8 in. shafts
- Cable, connector, or terminal block connection options
- CE Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.