Our PowerFlex® 527 AC Drives are designed to work exclusively with our Logix Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs). This allows the drive to leverage the capabilities of the controller and use Studio 5000 Logix Designer™ to help simplify machine development and use. This streamlined approach uses motion instructions that are shared by PowerFlex 527 AC drives and Kinetix® servo drives, providing the same user experience for configuration, programming, and control of both types of drives.
- Power ratings of 0.4…22 kW / 0.5…30 Hp in global voltages from 100...600V
- Offers built-in dual-port EtherNet/IP™ to support a variety of topologies as well as Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality
- Features Safe Torque-off as a standard feature that can be applied through either hardwired safety or Integrated Safety. Both are certified to SIL 3 / PLe Cat 3
- Offers low-cost solution for machine parts, applications such as pumps, fans, in-feed and out-feed conveyors, that need simple speed control for induction motors
- Provides the ability to transfer drive configuration files to a new machine
- Reduces downtime and minimizes manual reconfiguration by using Logix PACs to detect a replaced drive and download all configuration settings over EtherNet/IP
- Offers a new level of AC drive integration to help deliver a coordinated and synchronized machine
- Explore the capabilities of our PowerFlex 527 AC Drives through the PowerFlex 520-Series Virtual Brochure and video.
- Meet the PowerFlex 527 AC Drive EN ZH — View this short video to discover why the PowerFlex 527 AC Drive is the ideal complement to applications using Kinetix servo drives.
- Learn how the information from our portfolio of Intelligent Motor Control can position you to make better operating decisions, improve system performance, and gain operation efficiencies.
- Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- Meets or exceeds IEC 61800-9-2 IE2 energy efficiency requirements.
- UL Listed
- TUV Certified
- Marine (Lloyds)
- CE Marked
- cUL Listed