Bulletin 20S SCR Bridge is a non-regenerative DC bus supply that supplies power to AC drives that have a common DC bus input. The supply converts incoming three-phase AC line voltage to a common DC bus voltage. You can configure this supply for stand-alone and master-slave applications.
- Six-pulse, full-wave, three-phase SCR bridge rectifier unit
- Stand-alone and master-slave configurations (1000 A units only)
- Built-in AC line and DC bus fuses (400 A and 600 A units)
- Rectifier branch fuses, snubber circuit, and DC bus feedback fuses (1000 A units)
- Over-temperature sensor located in the heat sink
- RC snubber circuit for dampening and linearity of over-voltages
Typical applications for the PowerFlex 20S Common Bus Power Supplies include:
- Paper-making machines, finishing winders, calendars, rereelers
- Metal-rolling mills, slitters
- Winders, coaters, calendars
Drives Case Studies — View our case studies site to discover how customers have applied Allen-Bradley drives products in their applications.