Our Bulletin 889 DIN Valve Cordsets & Patchcords provide quick-disconnect capability for standard valves and other devices. Optional built-in surge protection circuitry protects the solenoid coils within the field devices from potentially disruptive current spikes. Cordsets feature DIN connector to flying leads. Patchcords provide DIN to M12 connectivity.
- Conforms to DIN 175301-803/DIN 43650
- Offers assortment of sizes (8…18 mm) and wiring configurations
- Includes black polyvinylchloride (PVC) cable jacket which resists oil and chemicals
- Offers a built-in surge suppression option to help isolate and alleviate signal noise problems
- Includes optional status indicators
- Includes NEMA 6 and IP67 certifications
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.