Bulletin 871C Tubular Analog Sensors are self-contained, general purpose, solid-state devices designed to sense the presence of ferrous and nonferrous metal objects without touching them. These special versions provide a 0...10V sourcing analog output proportional to the sensing distance.
- 0…10V sourcing analog output
- 3-wire operation
- 18…30V DC
- 12 mm, 18 mm, and 30 mm diameters
- 2 m (6.5 ft) PVC cable connection
- Short circuit, overload, reverse polarity, and transient noise protection
CE Marked for all applicable directives
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Typical applications for the Tubular Analog Sensors include:
- Light-duty packaging applications
- Automotive welding equipment
- Food-processing plants
Industrial Control Products Case Studies — View our case studies site to discover how customers have applied Allen-Bradley sensor products in their applications.