Our Trojan™ T15 & T15-GD2 Tongue Interlock Switches are compact universal tongue- or key-operated safety interlock switches that fit at the leading edge of sliding, hinged, or lift-off guards. With dual entry slots and rotatable heads, movable only by releasing the cover screws, these switches offer four different options for actuator entry.
- Compact housing size of 75 x 52 x 32 mm (2.95 x 2.05 x 1.26 in.)
- 30 N actuator retention force
- Strong and versatile, can be used in most applications
- Contacts: 2 N.C. safety or 1 N.C. safety and 1 N.O. auxiliary
- GD2 style available for demanding applications
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
Type 2 Interlocking Device per ISO 14119
Functional Safety Data
See publication SAFETY-SR001.
- ISO 14119
- IEC 60947-5-1
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.