Industry is evolving and consumer expectations for personalization have resulted in demand for greater product variability, ultimately driving a need for more flexible manufacturing adapting to changing products or conditions. The Swift-E reconfigurable 3D sensor is an ideal solution for a wide range of industrial applications such as:
- Completeness / item count checks — In many industrial systems it is necessary to validate the completeness or presence/absence of product. Swift-E provides no-touch, wide range solutions for validating the completeness or height of objects for a range of industrial applications.
- Product level detection or box filling — Swift-E can provide level measurement of bulk materials completeness inspection to ensure all boxes are filled as expected.
- Palletizer layering — Validating that all the product has been transferred from staging to the pallet is a common challenge in palletizing systems. With Swift-E each pallet layer can be validated for completeness, ensuring the integrity of the pallet stacking.
- Offers built-in configuration via the Web Connect software tool, all the processing is in the device, so no additional hardware / software is necessary
- Includes 2 x preconfigured and fully reconfigurable application templates for height or distance measurement, out of the box for quick set up
- Features an optimized range of a 640 x 480 pixels frame, combined with a 43° x 33° field of view, providing high quality sensing in a range of typically between 0.5…6 m (1.6…19.7 ft)
- Integrates quickly and easily with Allen-Bradley Logix controllers via EtherNet/IP, providing connectivity through The Connected Enterprise®, giving you real-time data access to help you maximize productivity and avoid unplanned downtime
- Offers integrated infrared illumination which eliminates the need of any additional lighting source simplifying installation
- Factory calibrated for high precision, its high resolution combined with the technology capability for fast image capture deliver very fast results
Swift-E Sensor Videos
Understand more about Swift-E, how to configure your 3D sensor and use the videos to get started measuring and validating.
- CE Marked
- UKCA Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.