Our Bulletin 45LUM Luminescence Sensors detect the presence of luminescent/fluorescent particles and materials which are invisible to the human eye. This sensor is self-contained in an IP 67 enclosure, and it can detect glues, inks, clear labels, oils, greases, paints, detergents, and chalks.
- Includes a sensing range of 5...50 mm (0.2...2 in) and response time of 1 ms
- Offers easy setup of switch points using teach button
- Includes external teach capability
- Provides an operating temperature of -10…+55° C (-14…+131° F)
- CE marked for all applicable directives
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Typical applications for the Bulletin 45LUM Luminescence Sensors include:
- Food and Beverage
- Material Handling
Product Application Library — View our product application library to discover how customers have applied Allen-Bradley sensing products.