Our Bulletin 48CR Code Readers are the smallest industrial code readers on the market. These rugged, compact solutions can decode 1D, 2D, and Direct Part Marked (DPM) codes and they can even successfully read damaged and incomplete symbols. The 48CR supports Ethernet/IP™ and can be configured through either the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application Add-on Profile (AOP) or the embedded WebConnect visual browser.
- Provides a compact solution, that measures just 44.5 mm (1.75 in.) x 25.4 mm (1.00 in.) x 44.45 mm (1.75 in.)
- Features two models: Standard (WVGA, 0.3 MP resolution, fixed focus) or Advanced (SXGA, 1.2 MP resolution, autofocus)
- Supports Ethernet/IP and can be configured through either Studio 5000® Add-on Profile (AOP) or the embedded web server WebConnect
- Reads at distances from 102…400 mm (4.02…15.75 in.)
- Features read rates of up to 60 fps for fixed focus models and 42 fps for autofocus models
- Provides programmable LED (red or white) read status indication for Read/No Read
- CE Marked
- RoHS compliant
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.