Our Bulletin 808 Speed Sensing Switches provide an electrical contact signal at a determined speed for plugging, anti-plugging, speed sensing, and direction of rotation.
- Speed setting from 15...1000 rpm
- Shaft speeds up to 2000 rpm
- Double-shaft seal with long-life precision bearings
- Four mounting arrangements
- Safety lock-out solenoid available
- Available in Type 1, 4/13 and enclosures
Typical applications for Bulletin 808 Speed Sensing Switches include:
- Machine tools
- Conveyor sequence
- Fan/pump rotation
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.