Our Sipha™ Control Units monitor and control Sipha non-contact safety sensors. For high-risk applications, the control unit is used with a single Sipha sensor to give a high-integrity system. For other applications, multiple sensors (including mechanical switches) can be connected to a single Sipha control unit.
- Interfaces for Sipha noncontact safety sensors
- Includes magnetic coded sensing
- Acts as a safety relay
- Offers 24V AC/DC, 110V AC, or 230V AC operation (depending on model)
- Sipha 6 unit has wiring terminals for up to six sensors
- Offers multiple safety and auxiliary output configurations
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
- UKCA Marked for all applicable regulations
- 2014/30/EU EMC Directive (EMC)
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive (MD)
- 2011/65/EU RoHS Directive (RoHS)
- ISO 13849-1:2015
- EN 62061:2005 + A1:2013 + A2:2015
- EN 60947-5-3:2013
- EN 63000:2018
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.