Our Bulletin 855H Recordable Horns allow you to download melodies or customized tones from any analog device (such as a PC, MP3 player, etc.). You can also record voice by speaking directly into the unit via an on-board microphone; you don't need to purchase additional recording hardware or equipment.
- On-board microphone is ideal for single-device installations
- Built-in audio input allows recording from any analog source
- Master/Slave capability replicates content from one horn (Master) to another (Slave)
- Synchronized output capability for multi-horn installations
- Separate volume control for recorded content and alarm tones
- Four remotely selectable alarm stages
- 45 alarm tones selectable via DIP switch
- No proprietary software required and no third-party freeware message for format conversion
- CE Marked
- c-UL-us Listed — File No. S6583; Guide Nos. UCST, UCST7
- CSA C22.2 No. 205
- EN 60065
- EN 6100-6-1
- EN 6100-6-2
- EN 6100-6-3
- EN 6100-6-4
- UL 464
Important: These products are intended for use in industrial signaling applications only.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.