Our Bulletin 1608 DySC® Voltage Sag Protectors protect against voltage sags and momentary outages that account for a significant amount of manufacturing downtime and damaged equipment. These DySC protectors do not require batteries, they have no moving parts, and they require minimal maintenance. They are ideal for manufacturing processes and sensitive electronics that require sag ride-through protection up to five seconds.
- Prevents damage to sensitive electrical equipment
- Offers machine to facility-wide protection
- Includes a single- and three-phase portfolio
- Provides up to five seconds of ride-through
- Protects against brief, complete voltage loss
- Environmentally friendly
- Improve Power Quality with DySC and i-Sense — Learn how the DySC voltage sag corrector and i-Sense voltage monitor can help monitor and improve power quality issues.
- Bulletin 1608N MiniDySC 2-6 Amp models are UL recognized, all other MiniDySC and ProDySC models are UL Listed.
- UL Listed
- UL Recognized
- Exceeds SEMI F47 Standard
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.