Our QuickStick® HT Intelligent Conveyor System provides fast, precise transport for heavy loads up to thousands of kilograms. By moving carriers using electro-magnetic force, you can accomplish zero-pressure conveyance at unprecedented speeds.
This high-thrust version of our QuickStick technology is an ideal solution for demanding applications and is easy to integrate whether you're updating an existing layout or developing a new line.
The QuickStick HT Intelligent Conveyor System is designed to provide fast, precise transport for heavy loads up to thousands of kilograms. It is the ideal solution in a wide variety of industrial applications and is able to operate in clean room, glove box and submerged environments.
The QuickStick HT 5700 Inverter enables smaller cabinet size and faster speeds. It also provides integrated functional safety for Safe Torque Off.
- Automatic routing of vehicles
- Anti-collision / zero-pressure conveyance
- Solid-state propulsion that provides high reliability and extended life
- High-speed Ethernet communication
- Minimal cabling with direct motor-to-motor connections
- Integrated feedback with no external sensors required
- Acceleration: Up to 6 G depending on mass
- Speed: Up to 5 m/s (or more depending on payload)
- Stator lengths
- Single-wide: 1 m (3.3 ft) and 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
- Double-wide: 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
- Vehicles per meter: 2
- Vehicle length, min: 240 mm (9.4 in.)
- Thrust per meter
- Single-wide: over 2500 N of thrust per meter
- Double-wide: over 5000 N of thrust per meter
- Magnet array sizes: 2...8 cycles [238...958 mm], single- and double-wide [104 mm and 206 mm]
- Physical motor to magnet array gaps: 4...22 mm (0.16…0.87 in.)
- Enclosure material: Stainless steel
- Sealed motors available for vacuum, submerged or extreme environments: Yes
- Repeatability: ±1 mm
- Safety: Safe Torque Off