Bulletin 873M General Purpose Ultrasonic Sensors are designed to detect solid or liquid targets by using sound waves. These compact sensors provide enhanced flexibility for areas with limited space and are excellent for standard packaging and assembly applications. They are ideal for sensing targets that are challenging for photoelectric sensors to detect, including clear, shiny, or non-reflective objects.
- Sensing range: 30…800mm
- Analog output models (4…20 mA, 0…10V DC)
- Teachable discrete models (N.O./N.C., PNP)
- Straight or right-angle threaded 18mm housing
- Bright status indicators display output status
- Nickel-plated brass housing
- Remote teach using pin #2 or an optional programming cable
- M12 connector, 4-pin QD
- Applications include:
- Food and beverage
- Packaging and assembly
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- c-UL-us Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.