Our Ferrogard™ 6, 9, 10, 13, and 14 Non-contact Interlock Switches incorporate slim housings to accommodate narrow mounting areas. They are environmentally sealed to IP67 (NEMA 6P), which makes them ideal for wet environments. These Ferrogard switches have two active sensing faces allowing more flexible mounting options.
- Non-contact actuation
- High tolerance to misalignment
- High switching current (up to 3 A, 110V AC)
- Two sensing faces IP67 (NEMA 6P) Rating
- Slim housings
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- Ferrogard 6, 9, 10: CE Marked for all applicable directives
- Ferrogard 13, 14: CE Marked for all applicable directives and cULus Listed
- Cat. 1 Device per ISO13849-1
- Dual channel interlocks suitable for Cat. 3 or 4 systems
Functional Safety Data
- B10d: > 2 x 106 operations at min.
- PFHD: > 3 x 10-7
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for performance levels PLe or PLd (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.