Our Bulletin 800K Piezoelectric Push Buttons are available in 22.5 and 30.5 mm sizes. These push buttons use a potted piezoelectric circuit in an SAE grade 316 stainless-steel body to achieve an IP69K rating. The piezoelectric circuit detects pressure on the surface of the button to provide a momentary actuation signal with no moving parts.
- Minimizes production loss due to cleaning procedures
- Minimizes frequent replacement due to corrosion
- Minimizes bacteria growth potential from crevices
- Includes UL Certified product for industrial panel
- Offers custom laser engraving
- EN/IEC 60947-1
- CSA C22.2 No. 14-05
- DIN 40050-9
- EN IEC 60947-1
- EN IEC 60947-5-1
- IEC 60529
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.