Our Bulletin 440E Lifeline™ 4 Cable Pull Switches can be installed along or around awkward machinery such as conveyors and provide a constant emergency stop access. The system includes a rope status indicator and emergency stop button mounted on the switch lid. This switch is also available in 316 stainless steel and is suitable for external use, applications where there are hygiene requirements, and other situations where a level of corrosion resistance is required.
- Provides switch span of 75...125 m (246.1…410.1 ft)
- Includes universal mounting and operation
- Includes lid mounted E-stop button, designed to conform to ISO 850
- Provides switch lockout on cable pulled and cable slack
- Includes cable status indicator on switch lid
- Offers 316 stainless steel version
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
- UKCA Marked for all applicable regulations
- Cat. 1 device per EN 954-1
- May be suitable for use in Cat 3 or Cat 4 systems depending on the architecture and application characteristics
Functional Safety Data
- B10d: > 2 x 106 operations at min. load
- PFHD: < 3 x10-7
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- May be suitable for use in performance levels Ple or Pld systems (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on the architecture and application characteristics
- EN ISO 12100
- IEC 60947-5-1
- IEC 60947-5-5
- ISO 13850
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.