Our Bulletin 1732 ArmorBlock® Guard I/O™ modules provide all the advantages of traditional distributed I/O for safety systems. These modules are available in an IP67-rated packaged for EtherNet/IP™ and are ready to mount directly on your machine.
- Used only with GuardLogix®, Compact GuardLogix, and Armor™ GuardLogix, configurable with a module-specific profile in Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
- Provides PLd-rated, single-channel safety inputs and PLe-rated, dual-channel, safety inputs; safety outputs rated up to PLe
- Available in bipolar and sourcing safety output configurations
- Includes dual Ethernet ports for Linear and Device Level Ring topologies
- Provides rotary switches to set the IP address
- Mounts on the machine with an IP65-rated package for dust and wash-down protection
- Provides standardized M12 connectors to wire your field devices
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.