Our PowerFlex® 4M AC Drives are the smallest and most cost-effective members of the PowerFlex family of drives. Feed-through wiring and easy programming provide the flexibility to handle a broad range of applications.
- Power ratings:
- 100…120V: 0.2…1.1 kW / 0.25…1.5 Hp / 1.6…6 A
- 200…240V: 0.2…7.5 kW / 0.25…10 Hp / 1.6…33 A
- 380…480V: 0.4…11 kW / 0.5…15 Hp / 1.5…24 A
- IP20, NEMA/UL open type enclosures V/Hz control, slip compensation
- Integral RS-485 communications
- Feed-through wiring
- DIN rail mounting feature on A and B frame drives
- Ambient temperatures up to 50 °C (122 °F) permitted with minimal spacing between drives
- Zero Stacking™ Drives for ambient temperatures up to 40 °C (104 °F)
- Drive overload protection and ramp regulation
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD keypad, remote keypad, or software
- Premier Integration with PowerFlex AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduces development time
- Our industry expertise helps deliver complete Drive System Solutions that maximize production and minimize risk.
- Learn how the information from our portfolio of Intelligent Motor Control can position you to make better operating decisions, improve system performance, and gain operation efficiencies.
- Our Integrated Architecture Solutions provide the foundation to drive plantwide optimization efficiently and effectively, enabling you to respond competitively to the economy and changes in consumer demand.
- Meets or exceeds IEC 61800-9-2 IE2 energy efficiency requirements.
- CE Marked
- cUL Listed
- UL Listed