The new Bulletin 855R industrial beacons from Rockwell Automation can improve how industrial operators deliver warnings and status indications to workers on the plant floor.
The family of 110mm industrial round beacons offers enhanced performance compared to other beacon lines and can meet a broader range of signaling needs.
A single Bulletin 855R beacon can offer both audible and visual indication, which can help prevent confusion on the plant floor in the event of a critical machine or equipment condition alert. And with multiple light-pattern options and multiple mounting options, the beacons can be used for a diverse mix of signaling applications.
Operators can reduce maintenance costs thanks to the Bulletin 855R line’s use of maintenance-free LED technology. They can also drive down inventory costs by using one beacon family to signal up to three different machine or equipment conditions.
Other new features and functionalities of the 855R beacon family that can help operators get more from their investment include:
- The ability to provide up to 15 unique DIP switch selectable light patterns in groups of seven.
- Multicolor functionality, with the ability to produce up to seven colors in one device.
- Two profile options: “high lens” for traditional beacon applications or “compact lens” for space-critical installations.
- High-brightness functionality to maximize contrast in high-ambient-light environments or outdoor applications.
- An audible mounting base that’s compatible with all LED beacon modules and can produce up to three different audible outputs from a 32-tone table.
All 855R devices are available in 24V DC, 120V AC, or 240V AC global ratings. The 855R product family is certified to meet cULus, CE, KCC, RCM, UKCA and Morocco requirements for global applications. A high IP66/67 and UL Type 4/4X/13 ingress protection rating makes the product family suitable for indoor or outdoor industrial signaling applications.
The 855R beacon line is available now as separate components or as complete pre-assembled beacons to maximize flexibility.
Allen-Bradley and is a trademark of Rockwell Automation Inc.