Our Ferrogard™ 1, 2, 20, and 21 Non-contact Interlock Switches have plastic rectangular housings, making them ideal for wet environments. The magnetically actuated safety switches offer non-contact reliability together with tolerance to misalignment.
- Non-contact actuation
- High tolerance to misalignment
- High switching current (2 A, 250V AC; 1 A, 24V DC)
- Plastic rectangular housing (IP67)
- Cable or quick-disconnect (QD) connections
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- Cat. 1 Device per ISO13849-1
- Dual channel interlocks suitable for Cat. 3 or 4 systems
Functional Safety Data
- B10d: > 2 x 106 operations at min.
- PFHD: > 3 x 10-7
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for performance levels PLe or PLd (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics
- ISO 13849-1
- IEC/EN 60204-1
- NFPA 79
- EN 1088
- AS 4024.1