Our Bulletin 1799 Embedded Distributed I/O Modules provide a standard interface between an input device and machine actuators. You can leverage our proven design technology and reliability without the cost of custom‑packaged solutions—critical for cost-sensitive, machine-embedded applications. An available expansion board and universal I/O reduce your initial material investment, minimize inventory, reduce cost per I/O expansion, and maximize I/O use for each application.
- Provides cards that can be embedded directly into or onto a machine
- Includes 24V DC universal inputs and user-selectable sink/source output types
- Offers built-in EtherNet/IP™ network connectivity
- Includes dual-port EtherNet/IP card includes embedded switch technology to support device-level ring (DLR) topologies
- Includes output short-circuit protection which protects outputs against accidental miswiring
1799 Dual-Port EtherNet/IP Embedded I/O Cards
- Offers EtherNet/IP network connectivity
- Includes embedded switch technology
- Includes combination cards with 20 I/O circuits
- Offers optional expansion card adds 10 output points to the system
The Embedded Switch Technology embeds popular Ethernet switch features directly into your hardware to support high performance applications, without the need for additional configuration. This technology enables linear and device-level ring topologies for EtherNet/IP applications.
- CE Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.