Our Bulletin 1492-GH and 1492-GS High-density Miniature Circuit Breakers are thermal-magnetic type supplementary overcurrent protective devices. Our single-pole, high-density miniature circuit breakers incorporate a thermal portion and a magnetic trip function for the combined advantages of two sensing systems.
- Offers 0.2...25 A high-density circuit breakers
- Includes 1-, 2-, and 3-pole versions
- Allows for 24 1-pole breakers per foot
- Includes low current ratings and rated currents for precise circuit requirements
- Suitable for AC and DC applications
- Includes optional integrated N.O. contact for 1492-GS
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified, File No. 72348
- RoHS Compliant
- UL Recognized, File No. E65138
- VDE Certified
- UL 1077
- CSA 22.2 No. 235
- EN 60934
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.