Is your workforce retiring faster than you can hire new electrical engineers? And once they’re hired, do you train them on 30-year-old technology, or is it time to modernize that system? These are questions that manufacturers face every day.
Learn how an SLC™ 500 and a CompactLogix™ 1768 control system can easily be converted to a more modern CompactLogix 5380 control system.
We will take you step by step through the modernization process, introducing tools that will help convert the application program and identify the hardware required. We will also demonstrate just how easy it is to convert using the new 1492 conversion chassis and pre-wired swing arms.
Join speaker Tim Leo as he explains how upgrading to a CompactLogix 5380 control system allows your machine to be more productive with better performance as part of a safe and secure solution.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Retiring workforce knowledge concerns
• Growing need to modernize older control systems
• Machine builders need a smarter and more flexibility control system
• Think about modernizing your control system and machines today
• Converting from an SLC 500 to a CompactLogix control system has never been easier
• Modernizing your control system will make your machine smarter