Our Bulletin 45BRD Measurement Photoelectric Laser Sensors are ideal for industrial applications requiring reliable non-contact inspection, positioning and measurement. They are completely self-contained in an IP67 enclosure and use a Class II laser that has a visible red beam spot to simplify alignment in small part detection and measurement applications.
- Non-contact measurement
- Visible red Class II laser for small beam spot and alignment
- Self-contained sensor does not require external control devices
- 270° rotatable micro quick disconnect connector
- Fixed range model has no user adjustment
- Teach-In models provide a discrete PNP output and an analog output
- Analog output is automatically scaled between taught set points
- Teach-In models have configurable discrete output (N.O./N.C.), laser disable control, averaging mode and lock-out capabilities
- Sensing range up to 300 mm (approximately 1 ft).
- 0…10V DC output is scaled linearly over the sensor's range (45…85 mm)
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- c-UL-us Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.