Our Bulletin 700-RTC Solid-state Timing Relays are fixed timing relays designed for applications requiring a specific time delay in which inadvertent timing changes must be avoided. They offer the reliability of a fixed solid-state design with comparable contact isolation to an electromechanical relay.
- Includes 5A continuous rating at up to 300V DC or 600V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Available with two timed and two instantaneous contacts in N.O. or N.C.
- Offers selection of eight timing ranges in on-delay or off-delay
- Includes self-contained adjustment potentiometer
- Suitable for use in hazardous locations Class I, Division 2; Groups A, B, C, and D
- Includes timing ranges:
- Seconds: 0.05…2, 0.2…8, 0.4…30, 2…120
- Minutes: 0.015…1, 0.06…4, 0.25…16 and 1…64
- Includes lighted status indicator
- Provides sealed contacts
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- cULus Listed — File No. E10314; Guide Nos. NOIV/NOIV7
- CSA C22.2 No. 213
- ISA 12.12
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.