Our PowerFlex® 7000 Drive System with ArcShield™ technology is the first arc-resistant medium-voltage drive with full regeneration capabilities. The arc-resistant system is certified to meet the most comprehensive set of global arc-resistant standards. This system provides an arc fault rating up to 50 kA and meets Type 2B accessibility protection standards.
- Includes rated voltages of 2.4, 3.3, and 4.16 kV, with motor current up to 430 A for synchronous or induction motors
- Fully integrated CENTERLINE® starter with ArcShield and PowerFlex 7000 drive combination
- Provides Type 2B accessibility protection up to 50 kA arc rating:
- Protects personnel while in front, at the side, and at the rear of the enclosure
- Maintains arc protection when the low voltage door is open for maintenance purposes
- Provides patented ventilation system technology to prevent arc flash energy from escaping through cooling air intake and exhaust vents
- Includes EtherNet/IP™ networking communications which provide full integration with Logix control platform
- Four quadrant operation makes this drive system a more capable energy management solution compared to other technologies
- Meets arc resistant standards IEEE C37.20.7, CSA C22.2 No. 22-11, IEC 62271-200, IEC 62447-2, EEMAC G14-1
You can use the following software to program your drives.
- UL Listed