Our Bulletin 1492-P Control Power Distribution Terminal Blocks distribute power from switched mode DC power supplies to control circuits. Positive and negative current is fed from a single wire from each and distributed to multiple circuits with jumpers.
- Distributes power to control circuits which saves panel space
- Saves wiring time and provides a visual indication of circuit topology
- Offers up to 65% faster installation than screw-type terminal blocks
- Offers ONE-hand, ONE-second insertion
- Incurs no strand breakage or turned back strands
- Includes easy-to-see terminals from the front
- Provides universally-located test points for fast inspection and easy commissioning
- Includes plastic actuators for shock prevention
- ATEX/IECEx Certified
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified
- UL Recognized
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.