Our Bulletin 280 ArmorConnect® Three-phase Power Media offers both mini and quick-change disconnect cables that provide a secure connection to the ArmorStart® Distributed Motor Controller. Connectors can be straight or right-angled and are physically keyed to prevent wiring mishaps. The three-phase power media components are rated for motor branch circuits per UL 2237.
- One piece molded design construction
- Three-phase tees and reducer offer flexibility in system design
- Four-pin T-port connects a single drop line to the trunk
- Simplified connections and industry standard cables for ease of installation
- Factory molded connectors
- Pre-wired cordsets and patchcords made with crush resistant cable
The PanelView™ 800 Graphic Terminals support the following applications:
- Adhesive labelers
- Air handling units
- Material handling
- Stretch wrap machines
Learn more about the ArmorConnect® media options through the following overview videos.
Auxiliary Power Media
Control Power Media
Three-phase Power Media
Industrial Ethernet Media
Motor and I/O Cabling System
UL Listed (File No. E318496, Guide PVVA)
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.