Bulletin 1492 Power Distribution Terminal Blocks use standard cross connections to allow power distribution to any number of terminals. Left-, right- and middle-feed configurations are possible.
- Power distribution from a feed terminal block to any number of terminal blocks with smaller cross sections
- Feed terminal block is rated for wires with cross sections from 4…14 AWG and up to 16 mm^2
- Numerous configurations for power distribution including feed left, feed right, and feed middle
- IP2X Finger-safe protection
- CSA Certified
- UL Recognized
- UL 1059 approval, E 40735, Guide XCFR2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.