Our Bulletin 1492 NEMA Panel Mount Terminal Blocks are typically used when the installation requires only a few terminations. They reduce installation time, are ready to wire after mounting, and require no rail. These terminal blocks are available in four styles and seven types.
- Multiple barrier strip blocks on select blocks let you connect solid or stranded wires, 6 or 12 poles
- Pull-apart blocks let you disconnect multiple poles at once
- Pull-apart blocks are available in 3- or 5-pole versions
- High-temperature dovetail blocks handle up to 150 °C (302 °F) , let you interlock multiple poles, and require only two fastening points every 12 blocks
- CSA Certified (NEMA/EEMAC line)
- UL Recognized (NEMA/EEMAC line)
- CSA File Number LR67896, Class 6228-01
- UL File Number E40735, Guide Number XCFR2
- NEMA/EEMAC style terminal blocks have a UL 94-V2 flammability rating.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.