Our Bulletin 1440 XM® Dynamic Measurement Modules for ControlNet™ networks monitor vibration, pressure, and strain on rotating equipment. These modules are designed to integrate with ControlLogix® controllers connected through a 1440 ControlNet™ adapter.
- Includes two channels that connect common vibration sensors (for example, eddy current probes and accelerometers) and any sensor that outputs a voltage signal
- Includes one tachometer channel that accepts input from most speed measurement sensors and can measure speeds 1…1.2M RPM with pulse rates 1…50,000 events per revolution
- Offers signal processing that provides synchronous or asynchronous measurements
- Offers signal processing that provides two levels of integration and FFT processing with as many as 30 measured parameters
- Includes one virtual relay
- Communicates via ControlNet™ network (connected through a 1440-ACNR ControlNet Adapter)
- Includes module configuration managed by a ControlLogix® controller and the Studio 5000™ Logix Designer application
- Module I/O and configuration tables are exposed as common tags in the Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
- Supports maximum of 10 1440-DYN02-01RJ Dynamic Measurement Modules on a ControlNet™ network
- Provides ability to monitor shaft, casing, or pedestal vibration in rotating equipment
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.