Our Bulletin 140MG Motor Circuit Protectors can provide a disconnecting means for motor branch circuit, branch-circuit and short-circuit magnetic protection, and manual switching. These devices are rated from 3...1200 A. In North America, electrical codes require that an individual motor branch circuit be protected by a UL/CSA Listed fuse, circuit breaker, or self-protected combination motor controller.
- Includes visible trip indication
- Offers high current limiting option
- Offers high switching capacity
- Available in G-, H-, I-, J-, K-, M- and N-Frame sizes
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified
- cULus Listed — File No. E54612; Guide No. NLRV(7)
- cULus Listed — File No. E197878; Guide No. DIVQ(7)
- cULus Listed — File No. E205542; Guide No. NKJH(7)
- CSA,C22.2 No.14 CSA Certified
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.