Drive Efficiency Aboard Your Vessel
Optimize Equipment Performance and Improve Reliability
Rising energy costs. Increasing environmental regulation. Accelerating demand for larger, multi-use ships. When it comes to designing high-performance, cost-effective diesel electric vessels, today's ship builders are faced with daunting challenges. And for each new challenge you face, you must find a solution that can withstand the rigors of a marine environment.
Commercial and military vessels around the world rely on Rockwell Automation marine automation and control systems to optimize performance for ship engines, thrusters, ballast, propulsion, steering, and more. Our common shipboard architecture provides ship-wide control and visualization. Our commercial off-the-shelf technology for applications and equipment:
- Reduces headcount onboard ships
- Provides life-cycle, predictive, and preventive maintenance
- Improves operational performance
- Offers immediate global access to spare parts and support personnel
- Extends the life of your existing assets
The results: Fleets that are more efficient. Commercial and naval operations that are more cost-effective.