Have you been looking for the best fit to your servo drives? Are all the choices available making this process difficult?
Tune into this Rockwell Automation® webinar with speaker Simon Wong as he covers all the scalable servo drive control options (Kinetix 5100, 5500, or 5700), along with:
• Different power ranges
• Safety and security options
• Integrated motion or standalone options
This simple, hour long webinar will make it easier to select the system that best fits a machine's power needs by choosing the right the servo drive, servo motor and cable system.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Growing consumer desire for more product variety and packaging sizes is creating a need for smaller, more flexible machines
• Creating the right size machine today, with flexibility to expand tomorrow
• Need for safer and more secure machines
• Choose the best servo drive fit (Kinetix 5100, 5500, or 5700)
• Making it easier to select the system that best fits a machine's power needs is the goal of the servo drive, servo motor, and cable system
• Introduction to the newest servo drive option, the Kinetix 5100 servo system which provides an easy migration option for users of the Allen-Bradley® Ultra 3000 digital servo drive