Our state of the art OEM Competency Centre offers machine builders the opportunity to see and test applications and technical solutions that could make the competitive difference to your business.
Test Applications and Technical Solutions
The Centre is staffed by experienced professionals with expertise not only in proven technologies but also with a working understanding of the needs of machine builders working across the globe.
The facility space is available free of charge to any customers who are machine or equipment builders, constructing a processing plant and/or interested in new technology architectures.
EMEA OEM Competency Centre offers:
- See and learn about the latest technological innovations from us and our partners, at our Integrated Architecture wall.
- Test our hardware and cutting-edge software solutions and Process Control platforms.
- Explore our robotic systems such as "SCARA", "Delta 3-axis" (with Pick & Place functions, orientation products and belt tracking) and an "Integrated Linear Stage" a representation of a typical application for linear motors.
- Test and view our modular, scalable motion control system — the iTRAK.
- Simulate demo rigs or mechatronic devices for flying saws, rod handles, vertical loads or resonants, windings / unwindings and much more.
- Meet with our highly qualified staff who will be on hand to help with any questions or demonstrations required.
The EMEA OEM Competency Centre is located in the Bologna office:
Rockwell Automation S.R.L.
Via del Faggiolo, 1/11