Our Bulletin 43P Plastic Fiber Optic Cables are constructed of a single acrylic monofilament and are most efficient when used with visible red status indicator light sources. Plastic fibers are generally more cost effective than glass fiber optic cables and are ideal for applications that require continuous flexing of the fiber. A wide range of fiber optic tips are available.
- Ideal for continuous flexing applications
- Individual (transmitted beam) and bifurcated (reflective) fiber styles
- Wide range of specialty fiber optic cable tips available
- Teflon coated fiber optic cables for liquid level applications in caustic environments
- Standard cable length of 2 m (6.6 ft)
- 30 m (98.5 ft) unterminated fiber cable spools available
- Maximum temperature rating of 70 °C (158 °F)