Our Bulletin 440P 22 mm Plastic Safety Limit Switches have a range of options including snap action, slow break/make with 2- or 3-contact configurations, and a choice of actuator heads. You can rotate the head in 90° increments before installation for easy mounting. These switches conform to EN 50047.
- Large selection of actuator heads
- Positive operation, forced disconnection of contacts
- Snap-acting, slow make before break, or slow break before make contact blocks
- Contacts 1 N.C. + 1 N.O., 2 N.C. + 1 N.O. 3 N.C., 2 N.C. + 1 N.O.
- Conforms to EN 50047, EN 1088, EN 60947–5–1, EN 292 and EN 60204–1
Typical applications for our 22 mm Plastic Safety Limit Switches include:
- Food processing
- Material handling
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
Dual channel interlocks suitable for Cat. 3 or 4 systems
- ISO 13849-1
- IEC/EN 60204-1
- NFPA 79
- EN 1088
- ISO 14119
- IEC/EN 60947-5-1
- ANSI B11.19
- AS 4024.1