Our 440T Prosafe® Stopped Motion Unit (SMU) is used in applications that require the detection of stopped motion of mechanical parts of a machine. The SMU uses inductive proximity sensors to detect motion and the CU2 control unit to monitor the sensors.
- Stopped-motion detection
- NPN and PNP proximity sensors
- Timed-delay output up to 40 minutes
- Category 1 stop
- Replaceable code barrel assembly
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- TÜV Certified
Functional Safety Data
- PFHd = 1.00E-7 (Probability of dangerous failure per hr)
- T1 = 20 (Proof test interval)
Standards Safety Classification
EN ISO 14119 and GS-ET-31 and can be used in safety application up to Category 3, PLd in accordance with EN ISO 13489-1, and in the application area of EN 60204-1.