Our Bulletin 440G-EZ Interlocking switch is designed to enhance machine safety as well as reliably help protect a working process from unplanned downtime, which will help improve productivity and increase efficiency. This safety switch combines a Power to Lock (PTL) magnetic locking function with a 500 N holding force and generous 5 mm tolerance to misalignment.
- Provide process and machine protection per ISO EN 14119
- Includes non-contact guard locking device with a Power to Lock (PTL) locking function
- Offers PLe, Cat 4, SIL 3 safety ratings
- Offers switches that can be connected in series
- Provides 500 N holding force and 5 mm alignment tolerance
- Includes IP67 enclosure: Anodized aluminum sensor housing; Fiberglass/PVC actuator housing
- Offers 5-pin and 8-pin M12 Micro QD connection options
- Connected Components Solution — Our Connected Components solution offers a simple, cost-effective micro-automation solution for builders of small, standalone machines.
- Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable EU directives
- cULus (UL 508)
- PLe category 4 per ISO 13849-1, SIL 3 per IEC 61508 and IEC 62061
Functional Safety Data
- Guard door sensing and lock monitoring
- PFHd: 1.5 x 10-8 at 40 °C (104 °F) and 1000 m (0.62 mi) above sea level
- Dual channel interlock can be suitable for use in application up to PLe (according to ISO 13849-1) and for use up to
SIL 3 systems (according to IEC 62061 and IEC 61508) depending on application characteristics.
- Mission time/PTI: 20 years