Our Guardmaster® 440C-CR30 Software Configurable Safety Relay is flexible, cost-effective, and easy to use. This relay is ideal for applications requiring as many as ten dual-channel safety circuits and controlling as many as five output zones. You can configure this relay by selecting certified safety function blocks to rapidly build your applications. This relay is completely integrated with Allen-Bradley Logix controllers and can be configured using Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software or Connected Components Workbench software. The 440C-CR30 relay can share information with the control system through the optional EtherNet/IP plug in module which increases uptime and enables The Connected Enterprise®.
- Suitable for applications up to PLe, Cat. 4 per ISO 13849-1 and SIL CL3 per IEC 62061
- Offers 22-point embedded safety I/O
- Supports as many as two Micro800® plug-in modules
- Offers optional Ethernet plug-in module
- Provides embedded communication via USB programming port and non-isolated serial port for RS-232 communications
- Includes two single-wire safety input/output points for interlocking between Guardmaster® safety relays
- Offers optional Ethernet plug-in modules which allow this relay to communicate diagnostic data to a CompactLogix™ or Micro800® controller
- Premier Integration of the Studio 5000 Logix Designer application and Guardmaster 440C-CR30 safety relays reduces development time by providing diagnostic views and standardized tags.
- Explore the capabilities of our Guardmaster 440C-CR30 configurable safety relays.
- Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
The Guardmaster® 440C-CR30 Software Configurable safety relays support the following safety monitoring applications:
- Emergency stops
- Gate switches
- Light curtains
- Muting light curtains
- Locking gate switches
- Two-hand control devices
- Safety mats