Our Bulletin 440E Lifeline™ 5 Cable Pull Switches are microprocessor-based solutions that bring advanced features and diagnostics that help enhance safety and improve productivity. These switches offer features and functions that simplify setup and allow for more efficient maintenance and troubleshooting. Our Lifeline 5 switches are designed for various applications from general material handling to harsh food and beverage environments.
- Includes an electronic rope monitoring system that monitors the cable span and compensates for thermal expansion
- Offers rugged stainless steel (IP69K) or die-cast aluminum (IP66) housings with optional E-stop button
- Supports long cable spans up to 100 m (328 ft) span
- Provides wide operating temperature range -20…+75 °C (-4…+167 °F)
- Offers LED operating status indicators (visible from a wide 270°) that provide diagnostics for switch and tensioning setup
- Includes M12 5-pin connector for direct connection or M12 8-pin connector for series connection while maintaining the highest level of safety
Our Bulletin 440E Lifeline™ 5 Cable-pull Switches support applications that require uninterrupted access to an E-stop, and include:
- Material handling equipment
- Distribution centers
- Food and beverage
- Guardmaster Lifeline 5 Cable-pull Switch Video - EN — Learn how the diagnostic capability of this switch allows you to address potential issues before they lead to unplanned downtime. DE, ES, FR, IT, JA, KO, PT, ZC, ZH
- Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed (UL 508)
- TÜV Certified
- UKCA Marked for all applicable regulations
- PLe Cat 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1, SIL CL3 per IEC 62061 and IEC 61508
- The intent of the operational functionality that is required by EN ISO 13850 and IEC 60947-5-5 is achieved by using electronic technology.
Functional Safety Data
- PLe Cat 4 according to ISO 13849-1
- For functional safety data see: http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/sr/safety-sr001_-en-e.pdf
- EN ISO 12100
- IEC 60947-5-1
- IEC 60947-5-5
- ISO 13850
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.