Our Bulletin 1503 Reduced Voltage Starters with SMC-50 Controllers provide microprocessor controlled starting for standard three-phase, squirrel-cage induction motors. These assemblies can also be used to retrofit existing motor controllers and are available as an OEM frame and components.
- Features electronic motor overload protection
- Includes built-in DPI communications
- Provides three-line, 16-character backlit LCD displays
- Offers keypad programming Includes four programmable auxiliary contacts
- Contains fiber optic SCR gate firing
- Provides self-powered current loop gate driver boards