Our Kinetix® 5100 Servo Drives provide a scalable option for servo solutions in a single product. These drives offer an extended power range solution up to 15 kW and support standalone, Micro800™ or Logix-controlled applications. Kinetix 5100 Servo Drives come with standard inputs and outputs, different modes of control, plus Safe Torque Off and dual-port EtherNet/lP for various network topologies.
Designed for versatility, Kinetix 5100 Servo Drives provide a broad range of power options to fit your unique application needs. They can provide a cost-efficient solution to achieving flexible machines that meet growing consumer demands for personalized goods and more product variety. These servo drives are optimized for pairing with Kinetix TLP Motors to enhance your ability to deliver complete motion solutions that are right-sized for small to medium machines.
- Offers select standalone, Micro800 or Logix control for a range of performance needs
- Provides a wide power range (50 W…2 kW at 120…230V and 3…15 kW at 230V)
- Delivers safety features without additional parts or wiring with standard hardwired Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Features 10 freely assignable digital inputs (two can be used as fast input functions) and five freely assignable digital outputs
- Provides indexing function (with 99 segments) which allows more motion commands than comparable solutions without the need for a control system
- Auto tuning features help to control system resonance
- Allows for control mode changes (i.e. speed to torque) on the fly
- Integrates easily into Logix applications with specially designed AOIs
Tools & Resources
- CE Marked
- cULus Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.