Our Kinetix® MPAS Linear Stages can support heavy loads and tolerate significant moment loads. These linear stages are ideal for high precision applications in clean environments. They are designed with ballscrew and linear motor technology.
- Full setup and programming support through Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
- Integrated linear stage-type actuator
- Direct drive linear motor versions provide speeds up to 5 meters/second
- Ballscrew-driven versions provide high forces with absolute multi-turn
- 150 mm, 200 mm, and 250 mm frame sizes available for 230V and 460V
Typical applications for MPAS Linear Stages include:
- Electronic assembly
- Pick and place
- Cartesian robots
Typical industries include:
- Electric vehicle and battery
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Tire and rubber
CE Marked for all applicable directives
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.