Our Bulletin 1492 Specialty Feed-through IEC Push-in Terminal Blocks are two-level blocks with a common link connecting the two circuits. This link creates a single block with two connection points on each side.
- Facilitates system diagnostics and trouble shooting
- Offers up to 65% faster installation than screw-type terminal blocks
- Offers ONE-hand, ONE-second insertion
- Incurs no strand breakage or turned back strands
- Includes easy-to-see terminals from the front
- Provides universally-located test points for fast inspection and easy commissioning
- Includes plastic actuators for shock prevention