Our Bulletin 140MT motor circuit protectors (D9N version) provide magnetic short-circuit and rated up to 40A.These can be applied as part of three component starters in combination with Contactors and Overload relays. Tap conductor ratings allow smaller conductors in group motor installations, saving you money. Motor circuit protectors are tested with contactors and overload relays to provide high short circuit protection.
- Extends current range (C frame is up to 32A and D frame is up to 40A)
- Improves thermal performance reducing heat loss
- Addresses more applications through higher short circuit ratings
- Allows smaller conductors in group motor installations, reducing installed cost
- Provides easy documentation with SCCR tool, certifying combination testing with 100-E, 100-C and 100-K contactors
- CB Scheme
- CE Marked
- cULus Listed
- IEC/EN 60947–2, IEC/EN 60947-4-1
- UL 60947-4-1
- CSA C22.2, No. 60947-4-1
- EN45545-1, -2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.