While investment in Smart Manufacturing is growing by the billions of USD, many companies are finding they lack the leadership, infrastructure, and worker skills to successfully implement digital transformation projects. The problem isn’t isolated to heavy industries: a Gartner study showed that across market segments, 85% of big data projects fail.
How can you plan for such a rapid industry transformation? This webinar proposes a set of actionable ideas to help mining, metals and cement companies plan, implement, and sustain digital transformation initiatives. We’ll share our work with a major metals company in North America to perform an operational assessment, align divisional and corporate needs, and define a digital transformation strategy.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Benefits of digital transformation in the mining, metals, and cement industries
• Strategies for successfully adopting digital initiatives
• Example of how one of our customers planned for a successful project
• Learn how to effectively implement a digital transformation plan that is right for your company
• Identify key areas where digital transformation implementation would greatly improve operations
• Explore case studies of other successful digital transformation projects